Full 12 Month Residential Licence


your questions

We are always happy to answer questions you have in person or by telephone.

However to make it easy for you to find information about Riverside Country Park, we have complied a list of the most often asked questions, which we hope you will find helpful.



How many months can i live in my home per year?

At Riverview Country Park we offer a 12 month licence for our residential home owners and an 11 month licence for our holiday home owners.

What guarantees do I get with a new home?

All our residential homes are built in accordance with the latest edition of BS3632 and carry a 12 months manufacturer’s warranty on the home and its contents. There is also a structural warranty, a warranty for the roof and manufacturers warranties for boilers and appliances. Each home may differ slightly but our staff will give you the correct information for your home.

What is included in the price of my home?

The home price includes a fitted kitchen complete with appliances, bedrooms with built in furniture or walk-in wardrobes, beds, bathrooms, lounge suite, dining suite, carpets and vinyl & curtains. Externally all homes have decking, skirting, garden space and dedicated car parking.

Can we bring pets with us to the park?

Yes. However, there is a limit to the number of pets per home and they must not become a nuisance to other residents. All dogs must be kept on a leash when being walked on the park and any mess cleaned up.

Is a residential home warm enough?

Residential homes are built to a specific level of regulation BS3632 which ensures the home is built with high levels of insulation and U-values. This means your home is comfortable, easy to heat and you benefit from savings on fuel costs.

Can we have a garage or a shed?

Yes, provided they are of non-combustible material (concrete) and approved by the Park Manager. The most popular sheds are made of low maintenance durable Polyethylene. Due to Health & Safety measures wooden sheds are not permitted.

Are parking spaces supplied at the lodge or holiday home?

A driveway will be supplied on the plot usually ample for two cars.   Motor homes/touring caravans are not catered for or allowed to stay on site overnight due to licence conditions.  Commercial vehicles are also not allowed.

Can we rent our Lodge/caravan?

The answer is yes and this can be organised by yourself as long as the park is aware of the situation and has approved.

Are there other costs?

Yes, there is an annual site fee which goes towards maintaining the park along with the Electricity and Gas units used in your home. These are paid at the Site Office.

Do we need a solicitor to complete our purchase?

No, the process is very simple and completed in the office.  You as the client being protected under the Mobile Homes Act 1983, a copy of which can be supplied.  The Mobile Homes Act Written Statement (the Agreement) will also be issued to you.

Can we request specific details/alterations in design of the home?

Yes, this is possible if the home has not yet been built. The manufacturers would need to agree changes to design specifications in writing.  This could incur delays in building your home and would incur further costs from the manufacturer.

Enquiry Form

Sign In


Reset Password

Please enter your username or email address, you will receive a link to create a new password via email.